2/23/14

Exercise 2-Lauren Arnold

 Here is the link to where you can find the original image.

Here is the link to view my art piece:


And here is the original:

Here is an image of mine in case the zip does not show up:


And here is the background information about the piece:
The message of this WWI poster is to encourage Americans to help out with the war by choosing to obey the rules which are: do not repeat any rumors concerning U.S. troops and to join the U.S. marines. The image and the original data are all from University of Minnesota Libraries.

I struggled with figuring out how to find some of the texts, as the one is a personal signature at the bottom. And also making the image to look older and more antique, I did not know how to do this. I am thinking maybe I could overlay a translucent looking image to make it look more antique.





No comments:

Post a Comment